Agri-food tracking: from planting to harvest to the consumer
The solution for the agricultural and fruit and vegetable sector
Track Agri is the component of the Suite designed specifically for businesses operating in the agricultural and fruit and vegetable market.
It offers all the features of a Quaderno di Campagna, as well as enabling you to manage crop planning, costs, labour, agricultural machinery and the life cycle of different plant varieties by precisely tracking individual lots of products according to EAN/UCC standards.
Featuring a simple and intuitive interface designed for touchscreen monitors, it is the perfect tool for entering the world of agriculture 4.0 and smart farming, while optimising production according to the principles of environmental, social and economic sustainability.
Thanks to Track Agri you can create a field balance-sheet and keep it under control by:
- attributing costs, broken down by crop and plot
- computing the costs regarding commercial products, distinguishing between the purchase/storage phase and their consumption for use on crops and fields
- computing the hours of labour and hours of machine operation, attributing them to the crop and the plot concerned
Advanced labour management
The application enables the administration and entry, for each lot, of all the necessary information for managing their life cycle:
- recording of production data, associating the product lots with those of the raw materials used, by means of a respective passport number and plant labelling
- plant classification and passport number, also including the transfer of lots into and out of stock and label printing
- printout of virus-free, blue label and CAC grade certifications and entry of information related to the soil for each lot of plants to be certified
- filling of customer orders, reading of identification barcodes and import of the data by means of a hand-held device
Sales and purchases
Track Agri enables you to also conveniently manage entries or exits of stock with a hand-held device, by tracing all of the purchase and sale steps:
- entry and exit of fruit with an indication of the packing (2 different types per document row)
- quantity of rejects after sampling, with recording of the percentages computed and the automatic removal from stock
As it enables optimal agri-food tracking in line with regulatory standards, Track Agri is also ideal for the certification of vegan and organic products. In particular, it is ideal for:
- farms and agricultural cooperatives
- fruit and vegetable producers
- producers of fourth range products
Track Agri is the ideal solution for businesses that engage in organic agriculture and focus attention on natural soil conditions, biodiversity and the use of organic plant protection products. Thanks to the monitoring of every production step and recording of life cycles and treatments for every plant species, the software makes it possible to certify the organic quality of the product, thus satisfying regulatory requirements and the demands of the most conscious consumers.
Why choose Track Agri?
Contact a food tracking expert today
Fill out the form and you will be contacted by one of our experts within 24 working hours to schedule a personalised demo based on your needs