Four specific vertical solutions for the food sector
Custom-tailored to your needs
Working together with customers, and backed by over 20 years of experience, we have created four vertical software solutions that are capable of satisfying every need of businesses in the food production and processing sector and are perfectly integrable with company ERP systems, including accounting management systems.
Many benefits are obtained from the tracking software in terms of the optimisation of production factors:
- reduction in the use of inputs
- reduction in machine operating times
- reduction in the hours of work, both manual and intellectual
- less variability in production and consequent increase in output
- improvement in both visible and non-visible product characteristics
- commercial exploitation of the collected data
- Find out more about all the features of the Track Suite!
Track Suite: areas of intervention
Arrival of goods
and labelling of raw materials
- Entry of data directly in the transport document received or immediate invoice received; printing of labels to be applied on packages.
- Reading, by means of a hand-held device, of the EAN128 codes present on the labels of incoming goods and subsequent import of the information into the transport document received
Production and processing
- Management of recipes containing: a list of the ingredients and respective quantities necessary for the production of semi-finished or finished products
- Planning of production on the basis of customer orders and taking account of minimum stock
- At the planning stage: commitment of raw materials
- Calculation of needs: simulation of needs tied to the production of a given quantity of a semi-finished or finished product
- Release of raw materials from stock: FIFO, FEFO, reading with hand-held device
- Ingredient withdrawal: using a hand-held device, personnel read the barcodes of the items withdrawn for production and enter the corresponding amounts withdrawn
- Management of several levels of semi-finished products
- Product reaction: the semi-finished/finished product is created and transferred to stock, while a link with the raw materials used is automatically created
- Labelling of finished products according to Indicod standards: printing of labels with a barcode for the finished product, box, pallet
Sales and order filling
- Use of wireless technology – Client-Server application.
- Sales and Order Filling carried out with hand-held devices.
- Rapidity in the preparation of deliveries.
- Multiple controls to ensure that the right goods are delivered.
- Option of printing “picking” labels during order filling/sales with hand-held devices.
- Import of data directly into the transport document without having to type in the information again.
A single software application, so many strong points
Technology at your service, with simplicity!
- Compliance with food traceability and tracking standards
- Flexibility and ease of use
- Tracking from the raw materials to the finished product and sale
- Traceability from the raw material supplier to the customer
- Link with weighing systems for automatic weight calculation.
- Automatic recognition of product barcodes
- Management of multiple barcodes, including SSCC
- Quality and nutritional values
- Tracking of suppliers and raw materials provided by customers
- Link with different weighing systems
- Enhancement of company performance: order management via wireless hand-held devices
- Completely integrated with the company ERP system
- Production planning for prompt delivery to end customers
- Reduction in the errors occurring along the production chain, as the data are tracked step by step
Compatible with Windows operating systems and PCs, Hand-held devices with Visual Basic.NET, SQL Server.
Contact a food tracking expert today
Fill out the form and you will be contacted by one of our experts within 24 working hours to schedule a personalised demo based on your needs.