Tracking of all ingredients of foods and semi-finished products
The choice made by operators in the food processing industry
Track Alimenti is a management solution for tracking all operations tied to the processing and marketing of food products, in accordance with the requirements of European Community legislation.
It allows you to manage the entire flow of information through recipes, which are used to keep track of all processes, from the arrival of goods to the processing and marketing stages.
It thus enables you to optimise supply chain processes, while reducing waste and improving the sustainability of the whole production process.
FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES
Production and calculation of needs
The software enables you to improve production planning by mapping inventories and calculating needs, so it is possible to:
- analyse the minimum stock, checking for the presence of the raw materials necessary for production and customer orders
- formulate, simulate and launch the production plan with a definition of production areas and expected production dates, and a calculation of the raw materials required (MRP)
- divide the lots of raw materials, associating them with those of semi-finished or finished products
- manage the transfer of the items produced to stock and unloading of raw materials (FIFO, FEFO) by reading the barcodes with a hand-held device
- manage silos
- label individual items, boxes and pallets
Every processing stage is monitored according to the quality standards in use; the following are managed:
- sectioning of items (e.g. poultry)
- item classifications (e.g. classification of fruit and vegetable products)
- label printing
- release from stock of the incoming lot to be processed/classified and transfer to stock of outgoing lots
- analysis and classification customised on the basis of quality and nutritional values (memorisation of tests, steps and detected value + values relating to a given weight and/or portion)
Packaging and order filling by means of a hand-held device
The Wi-Fi interface and use of hand-held devices simplifies the packaging activities (also in the case of variable weight) and order filling, so it is possible to:
- create purchases/sales with an indication of the supplier/customer
- fill customer orders and orders to suppliers
- record the weight measured on the scale and label the individual item
- manage cases/pallets and label printing
- check, in real time, that the delivered goods match what was ordered
- read the EAN 128 barcodes according to Indicod standards
- import the data read from the hand-held device into the document, including those of the order filled via the workstation
Track Alimenti can be used to track components and ingredients used in the production of pasta, sweets and ready-to-eat meals. In particular, it is ideal for:
- mills and pasta manufacturers
- biscuit manufacturers
- feed manufacturers
- food industry in general
Track Alimenti is the ideal solution for producers of organic products – including pasta, ready-to-eat meals or sweets – who can be sure of working with certified organic ingredients. Thanks to the function of tracking every production step, the software makes it possible to verify and certify the origin of ingredients and foods, thus satisfying the regulatory requirements for organic production.
Why choose Track Alimenti?
Contact a food tracking expert today
Fill out the form and you will be contacted by one of our experts within 24 working hours to schedule a personalised demo based on your needs